Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Our Last Gabrian & Mama Day

I don't work on Wednesdays (at least not officially). The boys are at school, so it's me and Gabrian at home. Generally, though adorable, he is rather annoying without his brothers to keep him busy. He wants me to entertain him all day.

This morning, the boys were going to school, and Gabrian, as usual, wanted to go too. Cameron and Conor told him, "No. It's Gabrian-Mama Day." It just struck me that this is the last Gabrian-Mama Day alone.

Kinda wonderful. Kinda sad.

2 comments:

Nana said...

I will be there holding down the fort while you go to bring my grand-daughter home!
So, the next few Wednesdays will be Gabrian-NANA days!

Nana said...

Gabrian and I will have lots of Gabrian-Nana days. He won't want to share Nana with Ariana when she gets home!